GRANT - Apply for the Ontario Small Business Relief Grant
The Ontario Small Business Relief Grant provides a one-time payment of $10,000 to eligible small businesses that have been required to close indoor operations as a result of the province’s modified Step 2 restrictions that came into effect on January 5, 2022.
They will accept applications until March 11, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. EST
To be eligible for this grant, your business:
- Must operate an eligible business in Ontario that:
- closed indoor operation as a result of the province’s modified Step Two restrictions;
- began operating before 2022; and
- was active as of January 14, 2022
- had 99 or fewer employees on December 31, 2021
- has experienced a revenue decline of at least 20%
- did not receive the Ontario Tourism and Travel Small Business Support Grant or Ontario Small Business Support Grant
More information can be found on the link below.