Let's continue to support our local businesses and spread kindness and positivity during this challenging time.
Register Now: Port Credit BIA 2021 AGM
Join us for our Port Credit BIA 2021 Annual General Meeting.
The Port Credit BIA will be hosting our 2021 Annual General Meeting virtually on Tuesday, November 23rd at 6:00 pm. Please save the date in your calendars and register using the link below. All 2021 AGM documents can be found under member information.
2021 AGM AGENDA
- Welcome + Call to Order / Conflicts of Interest
- Housekeeping, Voting, and Approvals
- Introduction of Board of Directors and Staff
- Statement from Ward 1 Councillor
- Statement from the Port Credit Chair
- Safety + Security by Sgt. Watson
- Staff Update From the Port Credit BIA Staff
- Port Credit Strategic Plan by Wassim Al-Roz
- Beautification Committee by Natasha Mackinnon
- Marketing Committee by Ann Ivy Male
- Advocacy Committee by John Pappas
- Business Recruitment Committee by Lucie Zima
- Approval of 2020 Annual General Meeting Minutes
- Approval of 2020 Audited Financials
- Approval of 2021 Operating Budget
- Presentation of 2022 Operating Budget
- Open Floor
- Closing Remarks + Adjournment
The Port Credit BIA is looking for an organized and experienced administrative and communications coordinator to join our team!
Shop Local Port Credit this holiday season! Check out these Port Credit deals and promotions!