As Executive Director, you’ll have a direct role in shaping the future of our community. Alongside our volunteer Board of Directors, you’ll create community programming that reinvigorates business owners, excites locals, and draws in visitors.
Port Credit Spring Photo Contest
Attention Port Credit Community! Win a paint party for you and your family this April Break! Submit a photo of you and/or of your family in front of your favourite business on Port Credit’s Main Street.
- Attention Port Credit Community! Win a paint party for you and your family this April Break! Submit a photo of you and/or of your family in front of your favourite business on Port Credit’s Main Street. Be sure to include the business’ sign in the photo. There will be one winner randomly selected.
- The winner will be announced on Monday, April 12th, 2021, and will receive a prize pack that includes art supplies (for a family of 4) and an art class from our friends at Nisreen’s Art Studio on a day of their choosing. Submissions will be shared on our new Port Credit BIA website and featured on Port Credit BIA’s social media channels. This is the perfect way for you to show your support for our small businesses!
- Please review the contest details and submission guidelines below and submit your picture to email@example.com no later than Wednesday, April 7th, 2021 at 11:59 pm. Late submissions will not be considered.
- Guidelines & Contest Rules:
- Amateur photos only. One submission per person.
- Email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Spring Photo Contest” in the subject line.
- Provide name, and social media handles if applicable.
- Provide a short description of why you like the store and how long have you been shopping there.
- Parents/Guardians must provide consent for each contestant under 18.
- Email submissions only. Submissions through social media will not be considered.
- The winner will be selected randomly.
- We are looking for amateur photographers only. No professional submissions please (they will not be accepted). The winner will be contacted via email. Please note that submissions may be shared across all our social platforms unless otherwise stated.