The Port Credit BIA is looking for a creative and dynamic social media coordinator to join our team!
Family Day Storefront Design Contest
Submit a hand drawn or painted picture of a new storefront you would like to see on Port Credit’s Main Street and include the hashtag #shoplocalportcredit.
Attention artists and creatives! Win a virtual paint party for you and your family this Family Day! Submit a hand drawn or painted picture of a new storefront you would like to see on Port Credit’s Main Street and include the hashtag #shoplocalportcredit. Your storefront can be an existing favourite or a brand-new creation! We want to see your imagination shine! The winner will be announced on Family Day and will receive a prize pack which includes art supplies (for a family of 4) and a virtual art class from our friends @The Studio Paint Bar. Submissions will be shared on our new Port Credit BIA website and featured on Port Credit BIA’s social media channels. If this sounds like a good place to share your creativity, we want to hear from you! Please review contest details and submission guidelines below and submit your picture to email@example.com no later than Thursday, February 4th, 2021 at 11:59 pm. Late submissions will not be considered.
Guidelines & Contest Rules:
- Must be between the ages of 6-16 to enter the contest. One submission per artist.
- Email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Family Day Art Contest” in the subject line
- Provide artist’s full name, age, and social media handles if applicable
- Parents/Guardians must provide consent for each contestant
- Email submissions only. Submissions through social media will not be considered
- Winner will be selected by a jury made up of our Port Credit Board Members
- Your picture Must include the hashtag #shoplocalportcredit to be considered We are looking for amateur artists only. No professional submissions please (they will not be accepted). The winner will be contacted via email. Please note that submissions may be shared across all our social platforms unless otherwise stated.
We’re hiring! At Port Credit BIA we believe in the importance of community and keeping our Urban Village vibrant through beautification and cleanliness.
The Port Credit BIA is pleased to partner with Mississauga Arts Council and announce a call for artists to participate in a Public Art Mural.